Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Etsy Bitsy Blogaversary

My blog is a year old today. I had this long and drawn out entry started (just started, mind you) about what blogging has meant to me, what blogging about creativity has and could mean, what is art anyway, blah blah blah BLAH BLAH.

Obviously, I didn't post that one. It had an uncomfortable amount of sarcasm, too many unanswered questions, and that vague but definite feeling like I didn't know what the heck it was I was talking about.

First Etsy Chatelaines


1. Orange Plaid Chatelaine, 2. Golden Sage Chatelaine, 3. Yellow Petals and Pearls Chatelaine, 4. White Blush Chatelaine

So, instead of all that, I am going to share with you a new-to-this-blog craft I have been doing for a few years now. I make chatelaines. That's the fancy term for them. I have also called them Spool and Scissors Necklaces. I sold a few dozen at a regional quilt shop until recently when my father's death kind of kept me from doing a lot of things I used to do. Just today I opened an Etsy shop with the last four chatelaines I made before he passed away.

I'd like to make more, but only if all four of these darlings are sold before a four month period. The link to my Etsy shop is here or in the right hand column under My Email & Parallel Worlds. If you'd like a chatelaine in a color not represented in my Etsy shop, please let me know. Email me here or convo me through Etsy to let me know what color scheme you'd like.

If you've been reading my meanderings for a while now, thanks for sticking with me. If you're new around here...well, I feel for you. I've lived in this mind a long time and am still puzzled by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails