Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Apology

I'm sorry. Somebody left the barn door open and let out all the words Wednesday. I guess I was making up for all the silence from the week before.

But because I can't get enough of all the whizbang (and free) stuff going on throughout the internet, I've made a contribution to the LibriVox.org project. It's just a small one, and it's one I can't even mention on the librivox forum because there's a hangup with my registration activation.

I was allowed to upload my first attempt at recording LITERATURE, though. If you'd like to listen to it, follow this link to the .mp3 file. You shall hear Ralph Waldo Emerson's poem The Apology.

Here is the text to the poem: http://www.bartleby.com/42/764.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails