Pages

Friday, March 9, 2007

Loom 4 Sale & Knitting Sideways



First the 60" Infinity Rake Loom by DA Looms. It is a 177-pin, small gauge loom, which means the pins are about 4/9" apart. I bought the loom new and I've used it about three or four times for smaller projects. I glued down a pin recently which had been loose since the loom arrived, so now all the pins are secure.

I'm asking $38.00, plus shipping. Email me with your zip code and let me know whether you'd like USPS Parcel Post or Priority Mail. I'll accept a money order or payment through paypal. A link to my email address is in the right hand column.

Here is the front of my needle knit cardigan from the book First Knits. It's called a cardigan even though there is a small connection in the middle of the front. It is knitted from cuff to cuff, sideways. It's very fast since I'm using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky and size US 11 circular needles. I love circular needles! I'm working on the last half of the back panel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails